Vilene Decovil 1 Fusible Interlining With Leather-Like Handle 90cm Wide 15m ROLL
Vilene Decovil 1, Fusible Interlining With Leather-Like Handle, 90cm wide, FULL 15m Roll
- Decovil I is an iron-on interlining with a leather-like handle, produced on the basis of a special technology.
- This product is not only tear-resistant, but also dimensionally stable and easy to shape. Furthermore it is resilient, resistant to bending, punchable and the cutting edges stay tight. Thereby the fixed fabrics are good to handle and very stable and durable.
- Decovil I and Decovil I Light are ideally suited for the creation of handicrafts, hats, bags, belts and also for interior design.
- Decovil I and Decovil Light are both washable and dry cleanable.
- Decovil I Light: 42% CV, 35% PES, 23% PA
Care: machine wash 30°, permanent press, dry cleanable
Sew your fabrics to be as firm as canvas, but still feel like supple leather, Great for bags, crafting, doll making, slippers, book covers, etc.
- Place the interfacing with the coated side on the wrong side of the fabric.
- Then cover with a damp cloth and press the iron carefully for about 6 seconds, step by step each area.
- Allow the pieces to cool flat for about 30 minutes, so that the adhesive can set properly.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.