Sew Easy T-Square Sew & Quilt Ruler, Flexible, Imperial & Metric, 30cm, 12"
The T-Square is made of see through flexible plastic and features measurements in imperial and metric scales. This rule has a number of marking slots measuring 1/4", 1/2", 5/8" and 3/4" from the edge of the rule. With so many uses it is ideal for quilters, and an excellent rule for dressmakers. The hole on the bottom of the rule will enable the T-Square to be hung on a hook for easy storage.
- Designing and drawing templates
- Marking seam allowances of various widths
- Marking parallel quilting lines
- Measuring and marking the location of buttonholes and buttons
- Measuring and marking bias strips
- measuring and marking hems, pleats, darts, etc.
- Altering patterns
- Straightening the fabric grain
- Squareing off straight edges for pockets, belts etc.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|