No Count Cross Stitch Kit, Nasturtium Fan 12 x 12cm
As the name implies, No-Count Cross Stitch is cross stitch without the counting. Precise Colour Print on Aida
- Time Saving! No need to count or refer to the paper chart to find your place.
- Easy & Fun! Immediately identify each area of colour to stitch. Now it is easy and fun to plan the progress of your work.
- Practical! Grid lines are printed on the fabric at each 10 square interval.
- Streamlined! The symbol key is printed on the fabric piece right beside your design.
- Relaxing! Stitching directly on the fabric without having to count is more relaxing for the eyes and the mind.
- Thinking Ahead! Immediately see the size and scope of your whole design on the fabric piece, making it easy to plan framing and display space in advance.
The No-Count Cross stitch chart is amazingly printed directly onto the Aida fabric squares.
Cross Stitch Pattern washes away after stitching
|The reference key is printed on the Aida fabric right beside the design allowing you to refer to it easily as you stitch|
|The printed shades are bright and intentionally contrasted for easy identifications|
Threads are pre-sorted.
An auxiliary, full colour printed chart is included should you ever need it. Grid lines are printed on the fabric and correspond to the reference papaer chart.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|