KAI Tailoring Shears / Scissors #7250SE, 250mm For Professional Use
KAI Tailoring Shears / Scissors #7250SE, 250mm For Professional Use. Made in Japan
Part of the Kai 7000 professional series.
- Blades made of high-carbon Molybdenum Vanadium stainless steel for extra-long edge life and high cutting efficiency.
- Full length "blade-to-grip" design for optimal cutting balance.
- Novel duplex interlock screw for lasting blade tension.
- Ergonomically styles and padded grip made of "Elastomer" soft plastic for maximum ease of handling.
- Micro serrated blades grip fine and slippery fabrics with ease.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.