Premium Gold Eye "Sharps" Needles Size 3-9, Pack of 16 Needles, Quality Hand Needles
Premium Gold Eye "Sharps" Needles Size 3-9 Assortment, Pack of 16 Needles, Hemline Quality Hand Needles
These are the most commonly used hand sewing needles. They are medium length with sharp points and small eyes for use with standard sewing threads.
Hemline Premium Needle Features:-
- Harder and stronger, made from finely ground steel with a smooth finish plating.
- Manufactured to a hardness of 58-62 degrees with a very solid quality for increased confidence.
- A lower angle on the point ensures piercing fabric is as smooth as possible
- Smooth gold eyes ensure threads are not damaged at any time
- Manufactured to ISO9001 standards for over 50 years by Japanese expertise.
Exclusive Consumer Pack:-
- Combines these top quality needles with an easy to use, fun to handle, and very strong pack.
- Removing and replacing needles has never been easier
- Flip-top back gives easy access to the needles which simply slide in and out
- Snaps tightly closed so needles cannot slip out. No need to worry about losing them or keeping them safe
- Permanently labelled for easy needle identification.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.