Hemline Dual Size Automatic Needle Threader, Makes Needle Threading Easy Includes Inbuilt Thread Cutter.

  • Makes threading hand needles easy.
  • Dual size twin barrels for small and large eye needles.
  • Full instructions on back of pack.

NOTE:- Not suitable for tiny / quilting hand needles or machine needles.

Please note also:- We have sold hundreds of these threaders, 95% of buyers have said they are terrific and work extremely well, BUT, the other 5% have said they are useless. We have had no trouble using them here in the shop, please read the instructions carefully !

PLEASE.... Follow the directions on pack carefully and fully, and they work fine.

SKU 236.P
Barcode # 9317385242415
Shipping Weight 0.0300kg
Shipping Width 0.140m
Shipping Height 0.030m
Shipping Length 0.240m
Shipping Cubic 0.001008000m3
Unit Of Measure ea

Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review

Related items