Oliso Pro Smart Iron TG1100 For Sewers, Quilters & Crafters
The only iron with Feet!
Oliso Pro Smart Iron TG1100, Designed for Sewers, Crafters and Quilters, YELLOW (Clearance Pricing)
- Designed for Quilters and Sewers. Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work. Patented Scotchguards™ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when you’ve stopped ironing preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitate above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand.
- Ready when you are: Iron stays on for 30 minutes before shutting off. Simply touch the handle to reactivate.
- Anti-drip system: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot.
- Pro-Zone™ Soleplate: Extra flat pressing area eliminates dimple impressions in fabric. Beadblast chromium finish for unparalleled glide and scratch-resistance.
- OnePass™ Pressing: extra thick soleplate for optimal heat retention. Powerful vertical and horizontal steam removes the toughest wrinkles.
- Pointed Detailer Tip: Creates crisp pleats, pockets, cuffs and collars. Great for bias tape and tight corners.
- 8-minute extended auto-shut off for sewers and quilters.
- Beadblast stainless steel soleplate.
- Horizontal or vertical bursts of steam.
- Flat pressing surface.
- Pointed Detailer Tip.
- 365cm cord with a 360° pivot for full range of motion.
- Extra large (12.7 oz) water tank for heavy steam usage.
- Water tank is side-loading for easy access
- Comes with large fill cup
- Quick Heating - 2400 watts of power.
- Simply touch the handle and the iron lowers, ready to work.
- Best Iron for quilting
Listing for 1 only TG1100 Oliso Iron
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Puttock International Pty Ltd T/A JM Embroideries & Collectibles users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.